I need some help.
My video library are not available. I need help for this.
Hi, @Luciana Boscolo Celer - first I would confirm which account you're signed into to ensure it's the account you had your videos. Here's the steps: https://support.atlassian.com/loom/docs/check-what-loom-account-youre-logged-into/
Hi Amanda! I am still not finding my videos. The workplace is not available. It shows the number of videos that we have, but do not shows the files.
Could you share a screenshot of what you're seeing?
I'll also add that you should try to keep your questions about this to this particular thread rather than starting new posts. This is a community forum where Atlassian support can step in, but it's mostly run by volunteer moderators and starting new threads won't help escalate anything faster. Here's methods you can reach support directly: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Loom-articles/Need-help-with-your-Loom-account-Here-s-how-to-contact-Support/ba-p/3201201
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.