Hello
I am receiving log in errors.
Can anyone help?
Hello @Emma Tennyson
I'd recommend reaching out to your company's Jira support team or submitting a request
In the meantime, if you share the error message here, the community can provide more specific guidance
Thanks!
Hi @Emma Tennyson
What kind of login error?
But here on the portal we can't grant access to instances. This is a public community forum for users of Atlassian product to help each other, but we can't access instances or grant access to instances.
Not even official Atlassian Support will honour such a request.
You will need to contact an admin of the instance or the IT department of the company the instance belongs to.
Thank you for your assistance.
I reached out to my IT who sent me a new link to the portal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.