Why am I not able to view edit button in the confluence page? I have the confluence developer access as well as the permissions in the space tools.
Hello @Sneha Josephh,
Is the Edit button missing from every page in the space or only from one specific page.
To edit, you need View and Add Pages permission on top, if there are no other restrictions.
Best
Arek ðŸ¤
Not from every page, for example, I can see edit option for the About page but not for the main page.
Your space permissions seem correct since you can edit the About page in the same space.
The main page is likely restricted for editing.Check the restrictions icon on the main page. If you are a space administrator, you can also go to:
Space tools → Permissions → Restricted Pages.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.