After upgrading from the latest Jira 5.x version to Jira 6 it appears the CSS is all messed up and the application looks really funky and is unusable. I have an screen capture but I can't attach it here....
This was a bug with upgrading and can be resolved by restoring all of the "Look and Feel" to the defaults. You'll need to go through each and every item and click "Reset to default" or "Revert" depending on the button that shows.
Host your image somewhere else.
Yes, I know I can host my image somewhere else, but I don't want to and won't.
Try clearing your browser cache in case it has the older css files.
Try clearing the felix cache https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=223219163
Is there a button for restoring the default "Look and Feel" settings?
I'm having this issue, not sure how to fix it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.