please help me, I am not able to open the form
Hello @lrossi
I've removed sensitive info about your instance. This is Slack related topic, not Jira?
No, this is jira
https://expediagroup.atlassian.net/jira/software/c/projects/GAIF/form/10029
I need to open a ticket to start a project with Partner Improvement team, they asked me to open a ticket through Jira but I am able to see the form they sent me.
could you please help me?
This is your companies Jira site correct?
If so you need to reach out to your internal IT to request access.
This is the Atlassian Community, so we wouldn't be able to grant you access to your companies stie.
Hope this helps!
Hi @lrossi
As @Nikola Perisic explained above, this is a public forum, no one has access to your company site.
The only one that can help you are the administrators of your companys Jira instance.
Best regards,/Staffan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.