I have a custom date field that appears on all cards - Trail Date. I also have a dedicated card for the Trial Date on the board. Is there an automation that will change the Trail date custom field on all of the cards on my board based on the date on the Trail Date card?
Hi @Jill Barton ,
I believe you can build this with something like:
Trigger: Go to the Custom Fields tab and select: when custom field "Trail Date" is set in card "Trail Date Card Name".
when custom field "Trail Date" is set in card "Trail Date Card Name"
Action: Navigate to the Selection or Cascade actions and choose: for each card on the board, set custom field "Trail Date" to value "{customfieldvalue}"
for each card on the board, set custom field "Trail Date" to value "{customfieldvalue}"
You could also explore using board button, if you, for example, prefer to update the dates manually at a specific time rather than instantly.
Note that I didn't test this specific example myself, but in theory, it should work 👀
Cheers,Tobi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.