Personally I've found Loom to be very intuitive, but I've found I can always learn more about how to use a tool, or learn more about what it can do. So, to help folks expand their knowledge, I am hosting a Loom Fundamentals Study & Exam session on August 21st to help you earn the Loom Fundamentals ACH credential!
The exam itself is FREE (and we'll actually take it together during the session). Loads more details below, but sign up here to get reminders - and lets earn this ACH together!
Sign up here - https://link.hean.tech/67J7fzm
Hope to see you there!
~Rob
Why Join This Session?
Exams can be intimidating and challenging! This session is designed to get you "exam-ready" in a collaborative environment. We will break the session into two parts:
- Study Session (75 Minutes): We’ll do a deep dive into the core pillars of Loom, covering the exam topics including video creation, sharing, and content management. We'll use Atlassian's official learning material, plus a demo instance of Loom, to understand everything we need for the exam.
- Live Exam (45 Minutes): Once we've finished our review, we will take the FREE Loom Fundamentals exam together live! We won't share actual exam questions, but you can ask for help in the chat if you get stuck.
Date/Time/Cost
- Date: August 21st
- Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
- Cost: FREE
How to Join
Sign up here for more info! - https://link.hean.tech/67J7fzm