Hello,
I am trying to delete my Atlassian account and I am blocked by an error I cannot
clear myself. I am the only user and the only admin of this organization, and I am
on a free plan.
Account: ozgur@moontower.live
Account id: 712020:25afa9be-cdf7-4316-b997-63b7516f1873
Site: harmonylens.atlassian.net
Cloud id: 73913800-236f-4338-a5d0-be369dccc687
Organization: harmonylens
Organization id: 717b82c1-9fc1-4f33-98fc-9496e285a088
The error I get on the account deletion page is:
"Your account can't be deleted because:
User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more active
entitlements.
User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more
non-cancelled subscriptions."
What I have already done:
1. I cancelled the Jira subscription. The site now returns
"Your Atlassian Cloud product subscription has been deactivated due to
cancellation, and the data will be permanently deleted soon."
(Request ID: 68673f00fe9e4586a0c8f6d56f771164)
2. I cancelled Confluence as well. It returns the same deactivation message.
3. In Billing preview, the only remaining rows are free platform items:
Rovo, Rovo Credits, Teams, and studio. None of them offers a cancel or
unsubscribe action in the admin UI, so I cannot close them myself.
4. I looked for a "Delete site" action in admin.atlassian.com and could not find
one for this site.
5. I created an organization API key and checked the admin REST API. There is no
endpoint for subscriptions, sites, or organization deletion, and the org user
list is empty, so there is nothing I can remove through the API either.
My questions:
1. Can you please cancel the remaining free subscriptions (Rovo, Rovo Credits,
Teams, studio), delete the site harmonylens.atlassian.net, and delete the
organization harmonylens, so that my account can be deleted?
2. If you cannot do that for me, can you tell me the exact steps or the exact page
where a free customer closes those platform subscriptions?
3. If the only path is to wait for the automatic deletion after cancellation, can
you confirm the date when the site and the entitlements will be fully removed,
so I know when the account deletion will succeed?
I do not need any data recovered. I want everything deleted.
Thank you,
Ozgur Yildiz