Hi All,
I want to set high_effort_remaining estimates only in JIra issue, please let me know what json and what url me should use for create/update the estimates for a issue through rest API ?
Hello Ashish,you should find all the information you need in the section "Adding a worklog entry during create" of the following documentation:https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/api-reference/jira-rest-apis/jira-rest-api-tutorials/jira-rest-api-example-create-issue I hope this answers your question.Regards,Philipp
Thank you Philipp Sendek! .
Hey Ashish, if this answer was helpful, I would appreciate if you could accept it as the answer to your question, so that users with the same question know, that they can find their answer there. Thank you! Regards, Philipp
I am getting error. please see my comment in the following link. https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/api-reference/jira-rest-apis/jira-rest-api-tutorials/jira-rest-api-example-create-issue#JIRARESTAPIExample-CreateIssue-Addingaworklogentryduringcreate
I am getting error. please see my comment in the following link.https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/api-reference/jira-rest-apis/jira-rest-api-tutorials/jira-rest-api-example-create-issue#JIRARESTAPIExample-CreateIssue-Addingaworklogentryduringcreate
I have been banging my head on this for days trying to get it to work. My company has added Tempo to our instance, and no matter what I do I can't update the Remaining Estimate field to update programmatically AND display that fact. I'm going to pose a new question. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-do-I-programmatically-update-estimates-with-Tempo-add-on/qaq-p/942306
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.