Hi
I’ve a problem with Jira 4.4.1 and hide TimeTracking. I need hide Time Tracking estimates from certain users. I’ve found this post https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-2364 but this is for 3.13, 4.1 and 4.2 version. I'vedonethis featurein version4.3.x but in the version 4.4.x is impossible for me.
Anyone knowhow to do thisinversion 4.4????.
Regards
Probably you can try to install Field Security Plugins for JIRA: https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugin/details/23216 to achieve the required functionality.
Thank you for your answer Min but I need any solution free
I did although I need the plugin "JIRA Toolkit Plugin" and modify any JSP's. In the plugin "JIRA Toolkit Plugin" there is a custom field that you can use jquery this it's used for hidden "Time Tracking" to EditIssue and ViewIssues. You can read this post for more information http://blog.ecoreusa.com/2011/07/28/quick-steps-for-developing-your-plugin-using-the-atlassian-plugin-sdk/.<br< a=""> />Then I have modified the sames jps and vm that it has modified in then post https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-2364<br< a=""> />If anybody has any doub, please answer this post and I'll answer the doubs
I think this article show you how to use jquery using a "Velocity processed Custom Message Field (for edit)" to execute some jquery, which I think can be used to hide the timetracking fields (clientside).
I am giving it a go soon.
http://www2.suddenelfilio.net/2010/09/06/using-jquery-and-custom-fields-to-enforce-issue-type-security-in-jira/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.