I'm a new Trello user, and I've been using it exclusively on my laptop until today. My board has a lot of links, mostly for YouTube but other sites as well, and on my laptop, the link cards show a preview thumbnail for the YouTube videos and most of the others as well. I downloaded the app on my iPad today, and none of the link cards show preview thumbnails. I tried on my iPhone, and they don't show there either. They still show when I'm on my desktop.
In the apps, I tried the refresh preview option on some cards, and that didn't help. I also tried adding a new link card, and no thumbnail showed up for that either. Is this feature not available on the apps, or is it a bug? It makes my board pretty useless on my iPad, and that's where I anticipate actually using it the most. Since I can't edit the links on a link card, it just shows the YouTube address, but there's no title, so there's no way to know which video is which.
I just opened the board in Safari on my iPad, and the link previews do show there, but the app seems easier to navigate.

