Hi!
We're currently evaluating JIRA v 5.2.5/download installed in Windows 7 and using Oracle 11g as DB.
Is there any way that we can setup a user-supervisor hierarchy. Like a reporter can only set the assignee to his/her supervisor?
Any advise where to start base on business requirements below?
Basically, we're trying to accomplish a flow like...
- User create issue ( like a program enhancement request)
- Forward the request to Immediate Dept. Supervisor for Approval. The assignee field should be based on the user-supervisor hierarchy
- Department supervisor evaluates/approves the request
- Supervisor endorse the request to I.T. Head
- I.T. Head then evaluates/approve the request
- I.T. Head assigns development work, depending on the affected objects, One or More developers.
- And the normal Development to UAT to Production flow.
The numbers 2. and 6. are a bit complicated, well at least for a beginner like me.
Warm regards,
Elmer