Hello Trello Support,
I recently purchased Trello Premium, and my workspace correctly shows Premium under my account.
However, when I use the Planner feature on my iPhone, I receive a message telling me to upgrade in order to use Planner features. I have already tried the following:
- Confirmed my workspace is Premium.
- Force closed the app.
- Logged out and back in.
- Deleted and reinstalled the Trello app.
- Signed back into the correct Atlassian account.
The issue still persists.
I’m using:
- Device: iPhone
- Latest version of the Trello app (reinstalled from the App Store)
- Workspace: Moses Jardine’s Workspace
Could you please check whether my account has the correct Premium entitlements for Planner, or if there is a known issue affecting my account?
I have attached screenshots showing:
- My workspace displaying Premium.
- The Planner screen asking me to upgrade.
Thank you for your help.
Moses Jardine