I have created panos for my restaurant successfully. I want to correlate them with the calender as daily but I couldnot manage.
so I want my team to see all panos everyday when starting to a new day. Could you please help me?
many thanks
Hi Emre, Hope you are doing well,Welcome to the community!!To connect your Trello board with Google Calendar (or Outlook), you can follow the steps in these guides:
Google Calendar: Use Trello with Google Calendar
Microsoft Outlook: Use Trello with Microsoft Outlook
One quick thing to keep in mind: for your cards to actually show up on your calendar, they’ll need to have a due date or start date assigned to them. You can find more details on how to set those up here: Add a due date or start date to a cardThanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.