Hi,
I'm trying to add the ability for someone to take a simple action on a wiki page (like clicking a button), have their name appear on a list in the wiki page, and then getting a list of the page names where someone is watching the page.
Currently, I'm doing this by having somone "watch" a page, using the contributors macro to show the list of people who are watching the page, and then using the contributors macro on a parent page to show the full list of pages in that space where people are watching and the list of watchers.
This is far from ideal. Once small way to make this better would be to have a "watch" button on the page so that it is easier for people to sign up for watching vs. having to know to go to the menu. Is there a way to add this button?
Even better...am I overlooking a way to implement this some other way? People don't actually need to watch the page, they just need to click something and have their name show up on that page.
Thanks,
Rebecca