I would like a tree view in Jira Product Discovery or a similar tool that displays all nested items—from goals to ideas to delivery tickets. Currently, this doesn't seem possible. I can view all ideas, but I must navigate to the delivery ticket tab to see the associated delivery tickets. While I can group by goal, the workflow remains unintuitive because I still have to switch views to find the delivery tickets.

I also researched Jira Plans, but unfortunately, idea tickets cannot be placed within a custom hierarchy there, unless I am mistaken, I am forced to use the idea ticket as a "group-by" field to see epics, stories, and tasks. However, this prevents me from using double-nested groups to visualize the hierarchy of goals, ideas, and tasks simultaneously.
I also research goals from Jira, but for this one I can only see the hierarchy of the goals, sub‑goals, and success metrics. So, I think each of them provides something, but they don’t give full visibility.
The dream would be to have a full tree view:
- goal > sub‑goal > success metrics
- - > ideas
- - - > delivery tickets