Hi everyone,
I'm facing an issue with my Atlassian account and was hoping someone could help.
I created my Atlassian account successfully, but shortly afterward, the email account associated with it was temporarily deactivated. During that time, I was unable to receive any emails from Atlassian, including the email verification code and account recovery emails.
My email account has since been reactivated and is working normally. I can receive emails from other services without any problems. However, I'm still not receiving any emails from Atlassian, even after requesting the verification code and account recovery link multiple times.
So far, I have tried:
- Checking my Spam/Junk folder.
- Confirming that my email address is correct.
- Requesting the verification email and recovery link several times.
- Waiting for some time before trying again.
- Verifying that my email account is active and receiving emails from other senders.
Unfortunately, none of these steps have resolved the issue.
Has anyone experienced a similar problem? Is there a way to force a new verification email to be sent, or could my account be stuck because the email was temporarily deactivated when I first signed up?
Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!