Dear Confluence team,
I have got an official mail about the confirmation of the access of one Confluence page:
ADAS REQCHAM-44710 & REQCHAM-54137 EEARCH-63150 & EEARCH-63149 [WGA 1.2] [China] CARIZON J6H w.o Lidar Piggyback/Decentral solution for Cl.8 min R2 - Architecture & Cross Technologies - DevStack Confluence
The mail as follows.
However, when I click the slide, I still get a feedback with NOT PERMITTED.
Could you please do me a favor about how to solve it?
THanks!
Best Regards
Qi
Dear Cao, Qi (PCN-T-R),
there is an update belonging your request:
Schill, Julian (TX) commented:
Hello Cao, Qi (PCN-T-R),
The requested user has been assigned to the appropriate group/You have access rights.
The synchronization can take up to 2 hrs.
Best regards,
Architecture & Technologies Service Desk Team
Schill, Julian (TX) added you as a participant.
Schill, Julian (TX) changed the status to Closed.
Schill, Julian (TX) resolved this as Done.