Dear community,
I had a longer comment in one of my cards which I edited using the Trello-Android-App on my phone (S23 Ultra). When accessing the same comment in the browser app, most of the content was missing. It did show the content while not in "edit"-mode. As soon as I went into edit-mode for the comment, the content edited via phone was not visible anymore.
The big problem is this: Unfortunately, one hour ago I went into edit-mode in browser-mode (Chrome) and hit "Save" (up until then I always hit "discard changes", since it did not show the content properly). Now it deleted all the content that I edited using my phone app. Honestly, this is very bad and I never had any issues like this. After researching online, there is no way to revert the comment back to its previous state. Terrible bug. Does anyone here know the reason why this happens and if there is any way to restore the comment?
Thanks in advance!