The card automation isn't properly loading in.
Hey everyone,
Thanks for flagging this and for your patience over the weekend!
We can confirm this was a known incident affecting Trello Automation - users were experiencing an infinite loading wheel when trying to open, create, or edit automations. Our engineering team identified the cause and rolled back the change responsible for the regression.
The issue has now been resolved. If you're still seeing the loading wheel, try a hard refresh:
Windows: Ctrl + F5
Mac: Cmd + Shift + R
That should clear things up. If you're still running into issues after that, let us know in the comments and we'll look into it further.
Sorry again for the disruption, and thanks for bearing with us!
Hi @lynnender ,
I see you saw other questions around this. As stated there, it seems to be a wider/global outage on the Atlassian end.
I've reached out to the support team to take a look at it and at least post an update on the official Statuspage.
Cheers,Tobi
Thank you so much, I finally got the approval to do some automations on a board and now I can't do it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.