Bonjour,
J'ai actuellement 7 espaces de travail. Je souhaitais en créer un 8me mais impossible : aucun bouton n'apparait nulle part pour le faire. Pouvez-vous me donner une marche à suivre pour résoudre le problème ?
Delphine
Hi @Delphine TABUSSE ,
There should be no limit on a number of workspaces you can have.
Are you saying that when you click on your profile, there's no option to Create a workspace?
Cheers,Tobi
C’est exactement ça, lorsque je clique sur mon profil, il n'y a pas d'option me permettant de créer un espace de travail. Je ne sais pas comment solutionner le problème.
delphine
Thanks for confirming @Delphine TABUSSE !
As I'm not sure if there's any other way to actually create a workspace, I've reached out to the forum support team to provide some additional insights. 👀*I'm curious as well
Someone should get back to this thread within 1-2 business days.
C'est noté. Merci. J'espère que quelqu'un a la réponse :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.