I lost my 2FA on google Authentication. I need to reconfigure it. Any help please
Hi @Mohamed Ibrahim
Losing 2FA is stressful. But by losing what do you mean?
How you reconfigure things depends on whether you have cloud sync enabled.
Hi @Mohamed Ibrahim ,
Just a note that this seems like a duplicate question of this one https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/I-have-lost-my-2FA-for-Trello-i-need-to-resetup-can-anyone-here/qaq-p/3263372, so I'd recommend we close one of the two.
Cheers,Tobi
Hello @Mohamed Ibrahim
You created Duplicate from I have lost my 2FA for Trello, i need to resetup. ...
If youre able to Login you should be also able to do that
Manage two-step verification for your Atlassian account | Atlassian Support
Best,
Arek🤠
You are right. i couldn't delete the duplicate post unfortunately.
No, even when i'm logged in i can't reconfigure it. there is no any option there.
Yes sir, i wrote to the moderators to delete the duplicate one. Thanks
Good day sir, I'm not locked in my google account. it works but yes, for some reasons Trello is not shown among my other account. I know it is weired but this is the case.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.