I can't open two board:
1. Untitled board
2. Jatuh tempo sewa
The admin for this board has moved on so they are not available to reopen it.
I need it reopened
Please help
Thank you
Hello @Yayan
Did you tried steps from this dedicated KB Article?
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/changing-the-admins-of-a-workspace-or-board/
Best,
Arek 🤠
Hello too,
I'm the only one in the workplace, so I don't know who's the admin, and how to contact them
Regards,
Yayan
If both boards belong to your current Workspace, the documented recovery option is to upgrade that Workspace to Standard or Premium. On a paid Workspace, Workspace admins receive administrative control over all boards in that Workspace.
Before upgrading, please confirm that both closed boards belong to the Workspace where you are currently the only member.
Atlassian Support cannot simply assign you as the board administrator because they cannot verify ownership based only on a request.
Okay, thank you very much for the input Sir
I will contact them.
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.