... to log in and there is no button to request a new recovery key. To contact the support I have to login with my company e-mail, what is not possible, because I have no MFA on my mobile but the application is requesting a verification code. Due to the fact that I changed several times my password my recovery key is not valid anymore but there is no button to request a new one as described in the help documentation. If I click on use SMS I will be redirected to the request of the verification code. If I want to contact the support I have to login, what is not possible.
Therefore I signed in with my private account to open this community entry. Hope to get either a possibility to send an e-mail to contact the support. I found "a11y@atlassian.com" but get the answer to contact the support, what again leaded to the login issue....
Or a way how I can get a new recovery key or any information how to set up the MFA for Atlassian manual to be able to login at my customer.
thanks a lot in advance
Stephan

