Is it possible to pay by invoice ? Our company don't have any credit card.
Hi @Tania Bianchin
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
Yes, but not on a monthly plan. Monthly subscriptions are card- or PayPal-only. Bank transfer and check are available for annual subscriptions, so I would switch to annual first.
The page you want is Atlassian payment methods and payment terms: https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing/howtopay
For full disclosure, I work for an Atlassian Solution Partner. Buying through any partner is a second option, since partners usually invoice on their own terms, which often solves the no-credit-card problem without a plan change. Worth comparing both.
Cheers, Martin
How to proceed to bank transfer paiement ? I can't find it when I look for annual subscriptions ?
To make an annual payment, simply visit admin.atlassian.com, go to Billing, select your plan, and then you can easily choose your preferred payment type from there:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.