I'm trying to work out how I'd keep products (in a custom field called product) synchronised between various projects?
We've got a project called 'Incidents' for basic incident handling, and I'd like to automatically populate it's context for products with the combined set from other projects
I don't know if this is the best way to capture the information, but we want customers to log their product from a particular set, and using component won't really work (as we use component to log the software module)
i.e. in our Seat Products, we have Edit, Cut, View ... (30 something items), in Server products we have about another 5, in Client products, we have about 15
We want to have that whole list made available to customers in the incident project without having to double enter the data
Anyone got any thoughts on how we can achieve this (without trusting people with free-text entry
)