Does the free trial version of JIRA / Greenhopper consists all the features of a licensed one ? If no, can you specify them as well ?
Yes, the evaluation license gives you a fully functional system, for a limited time.
Hi Karthik,
JIRA and Greenhopper licenses are actually separate, but you can follow the instructions in this documnent to generate evaluation licenses for both products: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRADL/Extending+your+JIRA+evaluation
All the best,John
Thanks for clarifying the same John & Nic. !
Is there a limit to how many times you can use a trial licence? One month is not enough currently for our evaluation.
Number of times, no. But it's all date based. If you go over a month, the system will reduce it's functionality until you put in another valid licence.
If you need to extend, you can get in touch with Atlassian sales - they're quite friendly about extensions
Thanks, I've already contacted them. It's kind of annoying that they don't have an email.... The only thing I could find for sales is an online form (http://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/) and ofcourse a jira support application
Hmm, I used to use -sales at atlassian dot com-, but I've not needed to try it for a while
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.