I am a teacher and have spent many hours creating 3 planning boards which are linked to my work email. I have set up a Trello account with my personal email and I would like to transfer all my boards to this new account. I have resigned and will leave my school next week and my work email will be erased, so it is not a case of continuing to share a board. I hope to stay in education, so all the research and information I have gathered on Trello will be really useful and I don't want to lose it.
I would like to copy the boards as they are in their current state and then the new teacher can continue adding to the originals at school, while I have my boards on my own peersonal Trello. Is this unreasonable? I feel it could be done with a click, instead of me spending hours downloading each card.
Can anyone help me please?