I am trying to create a filter in JIRA that will list all the tickets in a backlog that appears on a Scrum board in JIRA Agile. When I try to create the filter, I start with the filter that is the basis for the Scrum board, and then am trying to figure out how to either exclude tickets not in the backlog or include tickets that are in the backlog. It appears to me that what makes the tickets in the backlog unique is that they have no sprint specified. On the Scrum board I can see the count of tickets in the backlog, when I am in plan mode. When I try to filter for tickets where the sprint is blank (sprint != " ") I do not get the same number of tickets in the filter result set as I see on the Scrum board. How can I get a filter to give me the same list of tickets as appears in the backlog on the Scrum board?