Hi Atlassian team,
I have been getting warnings that my workspace is approaching the 1 GB storage limit, so about 4 days ago I rewrote the history of two repositories to remove large files and force-pushed the cleaned history:
redninjacat/gratefulremindersredninjacat/calm_reminders
The cleanups worked. Fresh git clone --mirror checks of both repositories today show the true content:
gratefulreminders:
in-pack: 5643
packs: 1
size-pack: 34.57 MiB
garbage: 0
calm_reminders:
in-pack: 3291
packs: 1
size-pack: 42.83 MiB
garbage: 0
However, the repository admin pages still report 223 MB for gratefulreminders and 124 MB for calm_reminders, and neither has changed in the 4 days since the pushes. I believe the old pre-rewrite objects are dangling on the server and automatic GC has not reclaimed them.
Neither repository has ever had any pull requests, so there are no PR references pinning the old commits.
Could someone please run a manual garbage collection on both repositories so the reported sizes reflect the actual content and my workspace drops back well under the storage limit?
Workspace: redninjacat
Repositories: gratefulreminders, calm_reminders
Thank you!