Hi,
we use Trello at our little non-profit and wanted to check if the premium version might be worth it for us. I started the free trial today, but since I didn't add any credit card information or other payment options, I do not have the button to cancel the premium version once the free trial ends. If we choose to go for premium, I still need to talk to our colleague in finance if we can afford it, so it is very important for us that the free trial doesn't automatically turn into a paid membership. I've searched the FAQ, Google, and the community for similar problems and found two very different answers / solutions:
- numerous people with the same problem have been helped by members of the Atlassian support team (they cancelled the free trial for them)
- the FAQ and the interaction seen in the following screenshot suggest that the free trial ends automatically if no payment option has been entered

I would really appreciate if someone could let me know which of both solutions / answers is correct, so we don't have to worry about spending money we possibly don't even have anymore. Thank you very much!