Hello Atlassian Community
I'm trying to generate a trial license for Jira Data Center 11.3.1 to run the required Performance, Scale, and Re-Index tests for our app Sarj DC, as outlined in Atlassian's DC Apps Performance and Scale Testing guide.
I followed the steps in Get a Jira Data Center trial license, but instead of generating a new trial license for 11.3.1, the page only shows a list of trial licenses I've generated previously (for older versions/evaluations). There's no clear option to request a fresh trial license tied specifically to 11.3.1 for this testing cycle.
What I need:
A valid Jira DC 11.3.1 trial license so I can spin up the environment and complete the mandatory Performance/Scale/Re-Index test suite for Marketplace app certification.
What I've already tried:
- Followed the official Confluence doc for trial license generation
- Raised a support case with Atlassian (support agent suggested posting here in the Community, since this seems to be more of a licensing-portal/process question than a bug)
Has anyone run into this — where the trial license portal only surfaces old licenses instead of letting you generate a new one for a specific version? Any guidance on the correct flow to get a version-specific trial license for DC performance testing would be really helpful.
Thanks in advance.