Subject: My Atlassian account email was changed unexpectedly
Hello,
My Trello workspace and Atlassian account have always been associated with [email address removed for privacy].
I recently received an email saying that my Atlassian account email address was changed after signing in with Google.
Since then, I can no longer log in with [email address removed for privacy]. Atlassian now asks me to register a new account with this address instead, although my existing Trello workspace is associated with it.
I also have a Google account [email address removed for privacy], but this is a different Atlassian account and it does not contain my Trello boards.
Could you please restore my Atlassian account to [email address removed for privacy] or help me regain access to my original account?
Thank you very much.
---
Edit: Email addresses were removed from the post to avoid sharing personal information publicly and to align with the Atlassian Community Rules of Engagement.