Hi there
I would like to export closed and open stories belonging to epics. Management want to know how many were closed in a sprint. How do I do this?
Many thanks
Search issues via JQL, then export them. Find issues that belong to sprint 999:* sprint = 999Find issues that belong to sprint "February 1":* sprint = "February 1"Find issues that belong to either "February 1", "February 2" or "February 3":* sprint in ("February 1","February 2","February 3")Find issues that are assigned to a sprint:* sprint is not emptyhttps://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/advanced-searching-179442050.html#AdvancedSearching-Sprint
Gabrielle - I don't understand your response.
Search for the issues that you like via the "Search Issues" menu. What I have posted above are examples. The link is the complete documentation.
Define an Excel template for the Better Excel Plugin to export the following fields:
Also add a pivot table that uses sprint in vertical axis, epic in the horizontal axis, and COUNT(issue.key) as the main metric. You should also consider adding a secondary SUM(story_point) to the pivot, as story points should give you better information about your team's velocity.
Finally, visualize it with a pivot chart, and your management will be super happy.
Now generate this report from any input issue data set from the Issue Navigator, and it will look similar to this simplistic example:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.