As more teams start using Rovo, I've been wondering whether our approach to Confluence content should change.
In the past, many of us tried to keep Confluence clean by archiving or deleting outdated pages. It made search results more relevant and reduced clutter.
Now I'm not so sure.
On one hand, outdated content can confuse users and AI if it isn't clearly marked. On the other hand, keeping historical documentation might give Rovo more context and help it provide better answers by understanding the evolution of projects, decisions, and processes.
I'm curious how other teams are approaching this.
Do you regularly archive or delete old Confluence pages?
Do you keep everything unless there is a compliance reason to remove it?
Have you changed your content strategy since adopting Rovo?
Have you noticed any difference in the quality of Rovo's answers depending on how much historical content is available?
I'd love to hear about your experience, best practices, or lessons learned.