I don't see or have the "Details View" toggle. Please help.
Hi @Toura Nobles ,
I'd maybe point you to this announcement: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-articles/Preview-Panels-will-soon-replace-the-detail-view-in-Jira-s/ba-p/3196999Some instances have specific features rolled out, and some don't 🫤
Note that there's been a lot of commotion around this topic.
There's also the following feature request: JRACLOUD-96809: Provide the ability to disable the global preview panels As stated there, you can temporarily opt out your Jira site out of these changes:
If you'd still like to temporarily opt your Jira site out of these changes while we get there, the form is still here. I'll keep updating this thread as things progress.
Now, there will be changes around this area as a lot of people are complaining. Ideally, the option would be configurable and on a per-user basis.
Cheers,Tobi
No, this doesn't. I'm the only one in my organization that this affects. So it can be either reversed for me or all in my company should have this issue.
@Toura Nobles hmm... I always thought this was tied to the organization rather than a user profile.
Is your organization on a paid plan? If so, can someone from the admin team reach out to Atlassian Support > raise a ticket, and see what the official support team says?
I'm part of the admin team. The only support I can reach is the Community support forum. Can you provide a link or a phone number for me to use?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.