Good afternoon,
I'm experiencing an issue where I'm not receiving any emails sent by Trello/Atlassian to my domain, including the verification code emails required for login.
Here's what I've already checked and confirmed:
- My domain's DNS records (SPF, DKIM, DMARC) are correctly configured and pointing to our mail server;
- SPF record includes the necessary authorized senders;
- DKIM keys are properly published;
- DMARC policy is set to "quarantine" (not "reject"), so emails shouldn't be outright blocked at that level;
- Other emails from different senders/services are being received normally on this same mailbox — the issue seems to be specific to emails coming from Trello/Atlassian.
Steps I've already tried:
- Checked Spam/Junk folder — nothing found there;
- Used the "Resend email" option multiple times, waiting a few minutes between attempts;
- Confirmed there are no manual blocklist rules on our end related to Trello or Atlassian domains;
- Verified there's no incident reported on status.atlassian.com at the time of the attempts.
Because of this, I'm unable to receive the verification code required to complete login, which is blocking access to the account entirely.
Since this account is on the Free plan, I don't have access to a direct support ticket, so I'm reaching out here for guidance.
Could someone help me understand:
- Is there a known issue with Trello/Atlassian's outgoing email delivery to certain domains?
- Is there a specific IP range or sending domain I should whitelist on my mail server to make sure these emails aren't being silently dropped somewhere between Atlassian's servers and mine?
- Is there an alternative way to verify my account without relying on this email delivery?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is currently blocking access to my account.
Thank you in advance.
Update
After discussing this issue with the Trello AI assistant, I believe my email address may have been placed on Atlassian's internal suppression/bounce list due to a previous delivery failure, which would explain why no emails are getting through despite correct DNS/SPF/DKIM/DMARC configuration and allowlisting Atlassian's sending IPs and domains.
Since I'm on a Free plan, I don't have access to a direct support ticket to request manual removal from this list. If a member of the Atlassian team could help review and remove my email from the suppression list, I'd really appreciate it — I can share the exact email address via direct message once someone reaches out.
Thank you again for your help!