I need the title of the card to be like the first card, with a truck number, (my first question on the google form) and the second question which is issue - instead im getting this response paragraph i don't want. How can i map this correctly. ?
Hello @hcpcleveland
Are you using Trello’s board email address, Google Forms Sync Power-Up, Zapier, Make, or another automation tool?
Best,
Arek 🤠
Also I just find something by coincidence, maybe it will be helpful
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/Map-a-Trello-field-to-a-Google-Form-field-using-butler/qaq-p/3087170
Yes form director, I mapped it for NAME to be my first and second answer - but only getting the response paragraph.. I need to add a rule too?
You can handle this entirely within Form Director. Change the Trello Name mapping type to Templated so you can combine your fields into a single custom title, like {Truck Number} - {Issue}.
Ensure the long paragraph is mapped strictly to the Description field, and test with a new form submission since old cards won't update retroactively.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.