Hello,
We recently stopped our paid subscription and our Workspace was downgraded to the Free plan. We are trying to reduce the number of collaborators to stay within the Free plan limit (10 collaborators).
I was able to remove some users from the Workspace. However, many of them are still associated with boards and have been converted into Single-board Guests or Multi-board Guests.
The problem is that I cannot remove these guests from the Workspace. When I try to use "Remove from Workspace", it fails. On one particular board, I also cannot remove guests directly from the board because Trello reports a connection error, and I am unable to make any changes on that board.
As a result, we are stuck in a situation where we want to reduce the number of collaborators to comply with the Free plan, but we cannot remove the remaining guests.
Could you please help us remove these guest users or restore our ability to manage them so we can bring the Workspace back within the Free plan limits?
Thank you for your assistance.