Hi everyone,
Thank you all for your patience.
Our engineering team has successfully identified the root cause of this behavior. We are currently working on publishing a fix to the production version of the app, and we expect this to be fully rolled out to all users by Monday or Tuesday.
Immediate Workaround: Join the Android BetaFor those who need an immediate fix, the correction is already included in our latest Android Beta build. If you’d like to access the fix right now, you can follow the instructions here:👉 Trello for Android beta program | Trello | Atlassian Support
Once you have updated to the beta version, please try accessing the Labels menu again.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely until the fix is live for everyone in the standard Play Store release. Thank you again for sticking with us while we get this sorted!
The Trello Support Team
Hi @Kevin Halbleib ,
Can you maybe try using an incognito window or a different browser? Alternatively, you could try clearing your cache and cookies in your current browser and session to see if that will help.
I did just try clicking on Labels button on a couple of boards and everything works as expected 👀
Cheers,Tobi
In the android app
Ah, my bad @Kevin Halbleib
I did try the same with latest Android app (v2026.13.3.76352-20260623) and things seem to work okay.
Can you try checking for updates and see if you can update the app? Also, it might be worth trying to reinstall the app completely to see if that will resolve the problem.
I'm running the same version. I did try to uninstall and reinstall. Same results. When I open a card and I tap labels it just flashes. It should open the labels and allow me to add a label to a card, edit a label, etc
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.