RE: Account verification issues with company accounts
Good Morning all at Trello, first of all I love your product. It is amazing, but before I put my life into this product, I need to make sure that I am setup as a company account.
Here is why
Rationale: Every system seems to be using something called id.me, persona, and the like to verify accounts. But, none of these systems were smart enough to put in metrics for company/organizational accounts. Small non-profits like mine typically have one login for several volunteers. And it was going well until this awful bug called id.me and persona.
Oh my I cannot believe that I am the only company that has run into this issue. Typically companies are able to setup more than one account id under the same company. I want to make sure that your company is equipped to do that.
For I do not want to have one of my authorized volunteers login to your systems and then be prompted to identify herself. For it is a company account. Sorry to have to bring this difficult question, but I just happen to be highly intelligent and my question has not been answered by anyone yet.
Please, advise when you are able
In Christ Holy Service
Lt. Helen
Founder/Owner/CEO
NegroWomenWarriors