I am unable to change my email address in Atlassian (https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/email) because I receive the following message:
However, when accessing the organization account, the administrator does not see any account listed as managed.
How can this be resolved?
Your account could be managed by a different Atlassian organization, not the one your Org admin is in.
Is this account associated with multiple organizations? If so can you check those?
Hello @Areopagus
Do you have an identity provider? Managed accounts are usually handled by identity providers (Okta, Azure AD, etc.)
I dont have any identity provider setup
It has only one organization.
Hi @Areopagus
Welcome to the community.
As @Jason Krewson mentions, do you have access to other Atlassian instances, the one you are org admin to?
In this instance SSO can be setup based on the domain of your mail address, then you need to contact the org admin of that Atlassian instance.
Thanks for the update, can you click that down arrow next to "areopagus"? Pretty sure that indicates multiple organizations.
When you click on it you should see all organizations your account is apart of.
If there are none this almost seems like a bug and I would recommend contacting Atlassian Support for assistance.
I do not have other instances.
This is the only organization. I also believe it is a bug
I don't have the option to speak directly to their support.
Just:Getting help from the Atlassian CommunityorCheck out our Atlassian Account how-to guides
I'm not talking about you yourself, can you logon to other Jira instances, and I mean any?
From another company?
As you account mentions "Managed Account" , this means that the domain of your mail address is claimed in an Atlassian instance and only in that instance your email can be changed.
So this relates to domain aeropagus.tech
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- I do not have access to other Jira instances, nor to those of another company.
I only have access to this specific instance.
Based on comments from others in the community, there is a possibility that this is an Atlassian bug; however, due to my plan level, I do not have access to human support to resolve the issue.
I am not sure what other options are available to resolve the problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.