Hello, I have already subscribed to the premium plan and paid it, but in my boards I still see the "premium required" label on every item. What should I do now? thank you. Best Regards.
Hi @Monica Ruiz ,
This usually means the Premium subscription was applied to a different Workspace than the one you're currently viewing. A few things to check:
If everything looks correct and Premium features still aren't unlocked, raise a ticket to Atlassian Support. The billing team can verify the subscription is linked to the right Workspace and account.
Hope it helps 🙌Liam
I realize this is from a while ago, but if you're still experiencing no visible changes with your Trello Premium, maybe double-check the account settings or features panel—sometimes features don't auto-enable after upgrading. Have you looked into updates from Trello or asked their support directly? Sharing any solutions you find might help others facing the same confusion!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.