Hi everyone,
I'm facing an issue with the Microsoft Azure AD SSO plugin in Jira Service Management Data Center.
Azure SSO authentication is working as expected. Users can log in successfully and access projects, issues, dashboards, and other Jira functionality without any problems.
The issue occurs only when accessing the Administration section. As soon as an administrator clicks Administration, Jira enters an infinite redirect loop and eventually returns the following error:
"This resource requires WebSudo." (HTTP 401)
If I disable Force Azure Login, the Administration pages open normally. As soon as I enable it again, the redirect loop returns.
I've already verified the following:
- Jira Base URL is configured correctly.
- Azure SAML configuration (Identifier, Reply URL, and Sign-on URL) appears to be correct.
- Reverse proxy and Tomcat proxy settings are correct.
- SSO authentication itself is successful, and the issue only affects the Administration pages.
I'm currently using Microsoft Azure AD SSO plugin version 1.1.11.
Has anyone experienced this behavior before?
- Is this a known issue with the Microsoft Azure AD SSO plugin?
- Is there any configuration required to make Force Azure Login work correctly with Jira Administration pages?
- Has anyone resolved a similar issue without disabling Force Azure Login?
Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.