I've used Trello for years and kept hitting the same wall: boards with too many lists, no easy way to focus on just a few, and no quick way to see how cards are distributed. I couldn't find a simple tool that did it, so I built one — and figured I'd share it here in case it helps anyone else.
It's a free Chrome extension that runs entirely in your browser (no account, no server, settings saved per board):
- Hide lists you don't need right now, so the board isn't a mile wide
- Highlight / focus — dim every list except the ones you're working on
- Filter cards by name or custom field, right from the board
- Reports — pie charts (cards per list, by custom field) plus a Cumulative Flow Diagram so you can actually see how work moves over time
- Card detail default — auto-hide (or show) card details when you open a car
[External link removed]
I'd genuinely love feedback — especially from anyone running big or busy boards. What do you do to keep them readable, and is there a view or control you've always wished Trello had? I want to make this more useful than just my own setup.