Hello
We'd like to customize work description (log work) screen in JIRA.
I assume that there is html file for this screen in JIRA install directory
Is it possible to detect the location of this file?
Thanks
Fyodor
No, there isn't. The screens in JIRA are almost all dynamically built using templates (using webwork and velocity mostly) and it's often not as simple as "tweak one file", some screens are constructed from many. There's little or no plain html in JIRA.
Question is what exactly do you want to do to the screen? Your intention may change which files you want to edit...
Hello Nic Thank you for info. I'd to edit a "Log" button and screen content. if there are no plain html file, is it possible to detect what template is used for this screen? Fyodor
So what do you want to do to the "log" button? I ask because you can customise some things without touching the template files...
I'd like to make "work description" field required. My idea is to check this field when I am pressing "Log" and disable submit if this field is empty
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.