Desde la aplicación Trello en Mac no puedo añadir nuevas tarjetas, en cambio desde la App del iPhone si. ¿Cómo puedo solucionar este error?
Hi @Antonio Seijas Montero ,
Is the button on Mac just unresponsive or are we talking about something else? Are you seeing any specific error when trying to add a card on Mac?
Like, you could try to restart the app: completely close the Trello app (Cmd + Q) and reopen it to refresh the session. Or/and log out and back in.
Potentially, you could also try a global shortcut: Control + Option + Space to add a card from anywhere on your Mac quickly. 👀
Cheers,Tobi
Yes, I've closed the application and the problem persists.It also happens if I access Trello through Safari.The problem doesn't occur if I add a card from the iPhone app.
Can you try to open Trello in private browsing (to ensure it's not related to cache)?
Also, can you maybe check this article and try out the steps listed there: Loading resources from Trello's CDN It might be that, if your Mac is on a network with a firewall or security software (common in corporate environments), it may be blocking the specific domain required to create cards.
The error also occurs in Incognito mode.
I've tried it on two Macs in different locations, and the problem persists.This error has been occurring for the last three or four days.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.