Hi,
This is starting to annoy me! I cannot get my Sub-Tasks to import from a CSV file generated by Jira 4 (not sure why there isn't a better wat to import between version of Jira either).
Basically I have deleted all of the useless columns, renamed all of the users and resolution stuff correctly (not getting any errors for Fields or Users), then I added the Issue ID and Parent ID as instructed. When I perform the import this is the error I see:
Error importing issue ExternalIssue{externalId=autoid-8254187806010650648, summary=[Bug] Exporter Registration - First and Last Name as ASCII "ABCabc&?~'"$@?" gets rejected, issueType=78}
Error importing issue ExternalIssue{externalId=autoid-3733324827130098902, summary=XTracker - Max Length on Address Fields to long for Seaview DB / Storage, issueType=78}
Error importing issue ExternalIssue{externalId=autoid-618110710423907025, summary=soapUI and CLIFF can register the same email address again if the region is different, issueType=78}
Error importing issue ExternalIssue{externalId=2, summary=Customer redirect API, issueType=6}
Unable to link issue from autoid-8254187806010650648 to 1 with link named 'sub-task-link': Cannot find imported issue key for external id 'autoid-8254187806010650648'
Unable to link issue from autoid-3733324827130098902 to 1 with link named 'sub-task-link': Cannot find imported issue key for external id 'autoid-3733324827130098902'
Unable to link issue from autoid-618110710423907025 to 2 with link named 'sub-task-link': Cannot find imported issue key for external id 'autoid-618110710423907025'
And all i get are 2 of the Parent Types, with no sub-tasks. If i manually created sub-tasks for these issues it works fine so I know the settings in the new Jira allow for the creation of sub-tasks.
I just cant see what I'm doing wrong?????
Thanks