I'm trying to use Trello as a single user to organize home school website resources. My needs are very simple:
- I want to create cards that display a clickable website link directly on the front of the card, so I can open the resource with a single click from the board view.
- I want color-coded columns/lists to visually organize categories of resources.
During the Premium trial, I was able to create what appeared to be link cards, where the link was directly clickable from the board. After the trial ended, those links became plain text, and I haven't been able to recreate them.
I'm trying to determine whether upgrading from the Free plan to a paid plan would restore this functionality, and if so, which plan level is required.
I don't need AI features, advanced automation, checklists, or team collaboration tools. The only features I care about are:
- Clickable links directly from the board/cards
- Color-coded columns/lists
Can anyone clarify:
- Is it possible to have clickable link cards on the Free plan?
- If not, which paid plan includes this?
- Is there a simpler way to achieve these two goals in Trello that I may be overlooking?
Thank you!