Hi everyone,
I've been working with different automation systems lately and noticed that as workflows become more complex, performance and maintenance can become a challenge.
For example, while managing projects, I often rely on automation to reduce repetitive work. The same concept exists in other areas too. I recently came across Delta Executor https://dltaexecutor.com/, where automation is used to simplify repetitive tasks and improve efficiency. It made me think about similar challenges in project management tools.
When dealing with large projects that have dozens of automations, notifications, dependencies, and recurring tasks:
- Do you prefer keeping automation rules centralized or splitting them into smaller workflows?
- How do you prevent automation conflicts and unnecessary triggers?
- Have you noticed any performance issues as the number of rules increases?
- What are some best practices you've learned from managing large-scale automation setups?
I'd be interested in hearing real-world experiences from teams that rely heavily on automation for daily operations.
Thanks in advance!